Terms & conditions of use
You can download and use data from the CEDEL2 corpora freely for research and teaching purposes under the following terms and conditions of use:
- CEDEL2 is released under a Creative Commons license (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0 ES) (Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivatives), which means that you must give appropriate credit when using the material, you cannot use the material for commercial purposes and, if you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- Data have been collected anonymously. Users must refrain from further analysis and manipulation of the spoken/written data which may jeopardize or violate assumptions about confidentiality.
- When downloading data from the CEDEL2 corpora, you will be asked to provide information about how you intend to use the corpus. This information is collected anonymously for statistical purposes to keep track of the number of downloads and their uses.
Please cite these papers when using data from CEDEL2 or simply when referring to the corpus (click on the link to download the paper):
- Lozano, Cristóbal (submitted). CEDEL2: Design, creation and web interface of an online corpus for L2 Spanish acquisition research.
- Lozano, Cristóbal & Mendikoetxea, Amaya (2013). Learner corpora and SLA: the design and collection of CEDEL2. In A. Díaz-Negrillo, N. Ballier & P. Thompson (Eds.), Automatic Treatment and Analysis of Learner Corpus Data. Amsterdam: John Benjamins, pp. 65-100.
- Lozano, Cristóbal (2009). CEDEL2: Corpus Escrito del Español L2. In: Bretones Callejas, Carmen M. et al. (eds) Applied Linguistics Now: Understanding Language and Mind / La Lingüística Aplicada Hoy: Comprendiendo el Lenguaje y la Mente. Almería: Universidad de Almería. Almería: pages 197-212.